My name is Nikki and I am a Real Estate Broker in the city of Toronto, career and brand blogger and a chocolate cake enthusiast. I am a self proclaimed foodie and love to share my passion for life, art, my career and all things loved.
I created “Real Estate in Stilettos” as a place where career women can get inspired, creative and motivated with their lives and enjoy all that life has to offer. I truly believe that when women support women, amazing things can happen. Life is what you make it. You want it to be great, then make it great. You want to be successful, then be successful. But don't break yourself down of what you are not. We are all gifted in different ways. Our minds don't all work the same. Find what works for you. And follow your heart and your dreams. Sounds cliche, but you have to reach out and grasp into your hands what you want out of this life.
We often tend to get so caught up in work that we forget there is a life for us to live. Aside from the people in my life, I cannot live without my music, chocolate cake, numerous cups of tea and my day-timer.
Nikki Singh | Real Estate Broker | iPro Realty Ltd., Brokerage | Office: (416) 364-2036 | Direct: (416) 704-6759
Here are a few random facts about me that I thought I would share with you!
- When it comes to food, I’ll try anything.
- I’m an old school hip hop girl. This new day music still doesn’t compare with what I grew up with.
- My favourite movies of all time are Love Actually, One Fine Day, P.S. I Love You and the Count of Monte Cristo.
- Christmas is my absolute most favourite time of the year. As a Christian, the meaning behind the day itself holds a special place in my heart. I spend it every year with my family and shut out work and truly enjoy the season.
- I consider myself a foodie. Not in a snobbish way, but when your brother is an amazing chef, it sort of comes with the territory.
- I don’t like getting medical shots or giving blood. It usually takes more than one nurse for me to submit.
- I am the youngest member of the Board of Directors for the hospital I volunteer at by at least 25 years.
- I have a secret addiction to nail polish. Probably have 50 shades of pink…
- I love chocolate cake. It always makes everything better; even when I have the flu.
- I’m a homebody, yet my closet is full of party dresses.
- I wanted to be a lawyer when I was a little girl. Working in a real estate office as a teenager quickly changed that as my love for the industry grew rapidly.
- I have been in the real estate industry for over ten years, and often get asked if I started when I was 12 years old.
- I don’t settle for something that isn’t going to make me feel good.
- I love Toronto. Despite the traffic and transit issues, this is my home and I love this city.
Now that you know a little about me…. Would love your feedback on my blog and hear about what you would like more information on!
Happy Reading! xo